Using our expertise and strong negotiating skills to help you
get the best value for your money
• Explaining all the different forms you are required
to complete when purchasing a property
• Outlining eight mistakes that can cost you money when
purchasing a property
• Explaining the benefits of arranging a pre-approved
• Explaining the differences between various mortgages
• Outlining mortgage payment options
• Giving you a Home Buyer’s Checklist (advance planning)
• The differences between buying a new versus an existing
or resale home
• Outlining your estimated expenses (including mortgage
fees, inspection costs, legal fees, property surveys, etc.)
• Providing you with a market evaluation of the house
you are considering purchasing to help you determine the appropriate
• Explaining the current financing rates
• Providing you with a list of recommended lawyers, insurance
carriers, and home inspectors that have been referred to us
by other clients
• Providing you with a Geowarehouse Report on the home
you are considering purchasing that outlines property details,
assessment information, sales history, neighbourhood index,
dominant market group, and a breakdown of area population by
socio-economic, cultural, ethnicity, and religion
• Providing an up-to-date report on housing trends
• Giving you an explanation of what “financial tracking
(money laundering) forms” are, and why you have to complete
To Serve You Better!
As a long time real estate professional, I am proud to inform you that I have recently acquired new skills. With the population of Canada aging, the old ways of selling will not provide the diligence and services that will be needed in coming years. I have been trained to deliver excellence of service to those in the mature and senior markets, and their families, who will need special consideration.
As a real estate professional there is a lot more to listing and selling a home than just the paper process. It takes time, it takes consideration of people’s special needs and it requires a strong team of experts both within and outside of real estate.
There are more than 90,000 Realtors in Canada and less than one per cent has earned the prestigious Accredited Senior Agent professional designation. I am proud to be in this elite group and am looking forward to being of service to you or to those whom you may refer to me.
Whether you’re a first time or experienced buyer or seller I continue to offer you superior support throughout the process. With this course, I can focus as well on the mature and senior market and I promise that I have the patience and the professional tools to provide excellence of service.